"Bangladesh has more than 64 million children, and hundreds of thousands of them live on the streets.
These children are denied an education, medical care and acceptance in society
... locking them into a vicious cycle of poverty." –The Guardian, May 2, 2016
Bring Your Gift on
COMMITMENT SUNDAY // MAY 14
Let's commit our gifts to the Lord, confident the sacrifice will be worth it!
Can't be there? You can give online through InFellowship, or mail a check.
290 Technology Way, STE 300, Rocklin, CA 95765 (memo: worth it)
By God's grace–through years of generous sacrifice–
Creekside has helped rescue nearly 200 children living in BYFC Children's Homes.
Under the loving care of godly house parents, these once-desperate children now receive
food, clothing, education and daily exposure to the Gospel of Jesus.
For that reason, Creekside feels compelled to invest in a new children's home
and in the land needed to sustain it. And while none of us has the full $50,000
this project requires, we all have something to give.
Please prayerfully consider what God has given you.
CONTACT // SEAN TRAYNOR STRAYNOR@CREEKSIDEONLINE.COM
LAND // $14,600
• With 35 kids under one roof, outdoor play space is a critical need.
• More land will enable them to grow their own food and teach small business skills to kids.
• Now is the time to buy; neighbors are selling!
ACCESS // $9,900
• Our Children's Home currently uses borrowed land to access its own front door.
• That land is now for sale. To ensure guaranteed access in the future,
we must buy this land before someone else does.
EXPAND // $25,00
• If we meet our goal, we can house 30 more children
by building a second story onto an existing structure.
• Any funds raised beyond our goal will help with set up costs
related to opening the new children's home.
While none of us has the full $50,000 this project requires, we all have something to give.
Please prayerfully consider what God has given you and then come commit your gift to the Lord on May 14.